Product Name：Female ecare
Ingredients：Royal Jelly, Soy extract (Isoflavone), Evening Primrose, Angelica Root extracts, Wolfberry extracts, Chinese Jujube extracts.
Pack Size：450 mg per capsule, 60 capsules per bottle.
Dosage: Take one capsule after meal, twice daily.
Function：A combination of many natural herbal extracts designed to supplement various nutritional needs such as B-Vitamins, Omega 3 fatty acids, and phytoestrogens for women and to mitigate and prevent menopausal symptoms.
- Royal Jelly: Royal Jelly is also known as the "Most complete protein", it contains all 8 essential amino acids for human body as well as massive amount of vitamins, particularly in the B group. The special "R" substance found in Royal Jelly is known for its effects in balancing hormone secretion and nutrient absorption.
- Soy Isoflavone: Also known as "Phytoestrogen" given its chemical composition is very similar to human estrogen. Physically, it does not have side-effects derived from animal-based estrogen but acts similar to real estrogens. For example, it can maintain the Calcium level, reduce the risks for cardiovascular diseases for females after menopause, and increases and balances female hormone secretions.
- Chinese Yam: Has been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine to help improve digestion and promote overall wellbeing.
- Evening Primrose: Evening primrose oil contains substantial amounts of polysaturated omega-6 fatty acids, essential fatty acids (EFAs) which are needed by the body to regulate a number of activities including insulin utilization, heart function, and mood.
- Angelica Root: Dong quai (angelica root) contains substances that, in clinical tests, have exhibited activities that may reduce pain, dilate blood vessels, and stimulate the relaxation of uterine muscles.
- Chinese Jujubae (Red Date):Jujube Fruit has remarkable level of Antioxidants. Considerable laboratory evidence from chemical, cell culture, and animal studies indicates that antioxidants may slow or possibly prevent the development of cancer.
- Wolfberry: A synergy of antioxidant carotenoids with polysaccharides suggest that wolfberries are an exceptionally rich antioxidant food source. l Micronutrient density, combined with key health phytochemicals like carotenoids and polysaccharides, give wolfberries their remarkable nutritional qualities.